The IEMDC 2021 program will feature:
- 30 minute presentations featuring industry leaders in the areas of electric machines and drives.
IEMDC is now accepting Tutorial Proposals.
A diverse portfolio of speakers are solicited for IEMDC 2021
1) Fundamental knowledge in a particular subfield of electric machines and drives.
2) Emerging technologies of electric machines and drives in either breakthroughs or new applications.
3) Industry skillsets or tools on electric machines and drives with knowledge beyond textbooks or academic papers.
Technical topics of interest include but are not limited to: machines and drives applications in automation and robotics, technical challenges in medium voltage machines and drives, and artificial intelligence applications in electric drives.
All tutorials will be held on Monday, May 17, 2021, either morning or afternoon.
- Panel presentations including industry experts with live Q&A to follow.
Oral and Poster Technical Sessions
- For papers describing original and previously unpublished work
- Demonstrations and exhibits by relevant industry partners.
Papers presented at IEMDC may be submitted to IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, or IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, according to the rules specific to each Journal.